Thursday, March 31, 2011

Award


I got an award from widya. This blog was listed as no. 1 in the award entry. As an award thingy (or maybe this is a tradition or something?) I have to give this award to 8 people and their respective blogs and they should do well...

1. Give a sign of graditude.
2. Introduce a bit about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 8 people.
4. Tell them too~!

Wow, since I've already said thanks, I should introduce myself. I'm Lala Stellune (not real name). I'm the creator of this blog. As you see, I'm pretty good at drawing myself. I get obsessed with cute things or moe. I think that was part of the reason I've made this blog.

Now for the eight people:

1. Umu Unciek Site
2. Aoi.sMiracle
3. Ah...

Okay, since I don't know any more award-less blogs and most of my friends' blogs are closed, I'll just give a chance to 6 people who gives a comment to my fanart. Then I'll list their blog here, OK? OK then!

No comments:

Post a Comment